Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged. My Mom at The Sharp Family-- tagged me to spell out 6 quirks that I have.

Here are the rules:

  1. Link the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules in your blog.
  3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag a new set of 6 following bloggers by linking them!
  1. I think spending money on stuff that is at fancy clothes stores (like tillys, wet seal, dillards, jc penny etc.) is a waste of time and money.
  2. I hate shopping at stores except motocross stores (ride now, sloans)
  3. I consider quads, atvs, four wheelers you call it what you like I call them easy chairs.
  4. I love dirt bikes and horesback riding
  5. I love Dr. Pepper. I think coke shoud be in tarterus (a place in The Underworld)
  6. I love reading about Greek Mythology, mystery, fantasy, and different wars

2 comments:

Flowerlkd said...

Dr. Pepper is WAY better than Coke...

Don Jr said...

Amen to that. my freind doesn't think so.