Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Geronimo!!!!!!

Hey ya'll sorry I haven't been postin in a while I just been busy. Any way I've got great news i went to Geronimo last week. it was fun. Last year was more fun though. It was fun to be with friends again you know cause of move and all. I earned 4 merit badges this last year I only earn 3 cause of the many distractions (wiffle ball, compass hike, the annoying teachers quarum...I thinks that's how you spell it). For the first time ever I went camping on Sunday and the chapel at Geronimo is outside and it was so peaceful it like the sacred grove. I even passed off a requirement for Duty to God. I said a talk that I prepared while I was waiting for the meeting to start it pretty good. Right when I got home I didn't get rest nope not until night and on Sunday at my church I had to be the bishops messenger so I couldn't lay on my dad's arm. I was close to falling asleep, but luckily every time I almost fell my dad either made a funny face or we had a song so when i got home I fell asleep in my church clothes. Then I woke up, changed and went back to sleep. Well that's about it that is fun or exciting except my cellphone. I'll post again when i have reason to. You can listen to the music.... don't worry its all clean music.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like camp was great! I would love to see the chapel there. It sounds beautiful! Awesome music choices!!