Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun riding with my family

Here's some pictures of me and my family at a fun Motocross place it felt great riding again. It was really fun riding again expecually with family.I loved riding fast on full
of jumps and bank turns(really high turns)

theres my dad and I

Theres my family


theres my pretty sister

theres my cool sis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DJ - I was so surprised to see that you have a blog up and running. I'm excited to read it and see what's going on in your life. You need to advertise your blog to your uncles and aunts. I'm sure they would love to read it, too.

How nice to have access to all the dirt bikes at your home. That's something we never had. I am quite impressed as to your ability in riding the bikes.

Enjoy!

Steven said...

Do you wear sunglasses when you ride? How do you keep the dust and dirt from getting in your eyes at such high speeds and with other people around kicking up dust? It is probably a lot different riding here than in TN.

Don said...

I wear goggles and yes its alot diffrent

Steven said...

When are you going to post something new?