Friday, September 26, 2008

The day I felt like a Chinese student

When we were packing mom asked me to go down stairs and fill up a backpack and so I did and down there was one of those chinese counting things and I felt like a chinese student. So ya I thought it was funny. i got to go and pack up for my camping trip.

p.s. Enjoy the music!

3 comments:

Flowerlkd said...

ummm...okay then? : ) you still make me laff even though your probably like thousands of miles away! : )

Dustin said...

that sounds a little weird,=),you know,feeling like a chinese student just by looking at a chinese counting thingeimubobers

Emma Fisher said...

Hey! You probably don't remember me...my name is Emma Fisher, I knew you when I was, like, 7. Your mom knows who I am, so ask her if you don't remember. :D

~Emma